June 21, 2014 – h. 9.15 pm
T R Y Y O U !
Tell, how did anyone ever, your scene from Romeo & Juliet;
Compared with the other performers;
Live the public
CONTEST 2014 – REGULATION
- At Indipendenza Place’s Garden 10 daises will be placed, high 50 cm in size 122 x 244;
- There are 10 stations that tell Romeo and Juliet, in 5 repetitions, with the following order:
1.THE BRAWL (between the Capulets and the Montagues)
2.THE PARTY (in Capulet’s House)
4. THE WEDDING
5. THE KILL (Mercutio and Tybalt)
6.THE LOVE SCENE
8.THE HATE (Father Capulet orders Juliet to marry Paris)
9. THE VIAL
• In each one an artist (or group of artists) is free to narrate how he wants the scene: reading, acting, interpreting, etc.
• The public will be free to follow the story or proceeding in any order.
• Each artist (or group of artists) can submit the application to a single station.
• The application should be sent to email@example.com with:
1.Mail’s object: ROMEO & JULIET CONTEST 2014;
5.Declaration insurance coverage or release.
• Applications submission deadline: until Saturday, May 31 .
• No costs to participate.
• No compensation.
• Public free admission.
• Communication to selected: within Saturday, June 7
• Information : firstname.lastname@example.org 0039 340 0523801
• Artistic Director: Solimano Pontarollo.
Love in progress!